Banker Steals Widow's N90,000 with ATM Pin Code



There are still some 'bad eggs' in the baking industry who relishes in getting rich quick through fraudulent transactions on innocent customers accounts. Information reaching Olufamous.com is that a staff of Skye Bank Plc has defrauded a widow and the management of the branch where the incident took place is trying to protect the suspect.

Below is the info I got from the widow about the theft:
"My name is Olatutu Temilola Adetiloye, a Widow with four Children. Am living in Tel-Aviv, Israel. Last two weeks I sent money ($3000) to my Son in Nigeria and I told him to save 445,000 to his account in Skye bank. 
"My Son's name is Adeola Adetiloye. But the bank (staff) thought he is a yahoo boy hence a staff of Skye Bank use his ATM pin code and steal 90,000 naira out of 445,000. 
"My Lawyer and my family went to the bank and requested the picture of the person that collected the money. Skye Bank (in a bid to protect its staff) printed two different faces which are unclear and nobody can see the face. 
"Pls SKYE BANK OBA ADEREMI BRANCH in ILE-IFE should refund my money."
- Please relevant agencies of government should intervene and help this woman get her money back. Here is her number: 972542537305. 
She could also be contacted on facebook with this link: Temmy Anny Adetiloye

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!