I Crossed the Line with my Crush


I had a crush on a friend of mine and i told him today and we cuddled but didn't kiss or have s**x. Now i feel so shy and embarrassed with myself. Some background, I used to be in a relationship before i left Nigeria and it was my first relationship and i loved him with my innocence. On getting to Ukraine i decided to be celibate and thanks be to God i have been able to achieve that.

Unfortunately I don't know what to do now with my friend. After we have crossed the line, where do we go from here. Let me add that he stays in d same hostel with me and also his birthday is on Saturday and i already bought him a gift and and i already planed to give it to him at 12midnight on the eve.

What should i do? Should i totally avoid him? Should i call him and apologize or should i just pretend like nothing happened? I would really love you to put d question on your blog. I'm looking forward to hearing what other people would say.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!