‘I married a man old enough to be my father, now I’m in love with his son’ (VOL:2)


We conclude in this edition the story of Phina, the young lady who got married to Mr Williams, a man in his 60s, old enough to be her dad.

When we returned from our honeymoon, he made me the Managing Director of the company. I was so excited about amassing wealth for myself and my family, even though I didn’t have any jot of love for him. However, I still took my job seriously.

Eight months later, my husband informed me that his son, Morgan, had finally decided to relocate to Nigeria to join the company. At first, I was not too happy about this development because I felt my husband’s attention will shift from me to his son. Also, Morgan would want to monitor every move I made in the office, especially when it came to the company’s finances. But on a second thought, I felt it was a good idea.

I fell in love with his photos the first day his father showed them to me. “O my God, he is so handsome,” I said. “He looks like me when I was his age,” his father revealed. “What will you do if he comes home with a white woman?” I asked. “I have no problem with that as long as they love each other,” he replied.

On the day of his arrival, my husband insisted I followed him to the airport to welcome Morgan. I happily agreed. When I eventually saw him in person, I fell instantly in love with him. When we got close to the car, his father introduced us. “Morgan, meet my darling wife, Phina, and darling meet my dear son, Morgan,” he said. We both knew there was this instant connection between us when we shook hands and exchanged pleasantries before finally driving home.

A week later, my husband held a meeting with the top management staff where he introduced Morgan as the Executive Director of the company. He revealed that he would be retiring soon and therefore pleaded with everyone to work in peace and unity with his wife and son. “I will be retiring very soon since I am no longer physically strong, but that does not mean I will not come here to see what is happening from time to time. However, I plead with everyone to work in accord with my wife and son,” he had pleaded. The truth is that the doctor advised my husband not stress himself anymore because of his health condition; he suffers from high blood pressure and diabetes.

About three months after Morgan resumed in office as the Executive Director, I had gone to his office one morning to discuss some pending issues with him. Before we knew it, we were all over each other. Finally, he asked me what I saw in his father that made me marry him. “Phina something has been bothering me and I feel this is the perfect time to ask you.

You are young and beautiful. What did you see in my father that made you marry him?” Morgan asked. “Your father is a very nice and caring man,” I replied. “I can bet my life that you don’t even love him. I am sure you are only attracted to his wealth,” he insinuated. “Say whatever you like, I am still his wife,” I retorted. “My father is too old for you. I am sure we are age mates. So why don’t we start something, that is if you want to. I actually like you a lot. 

Since we first saw at the airport, your beautiful face and smile stuck in my head,” he revealed. “I like you too but what do you mean by start something? Are you saying I should cheat on your father with you? I asked. “Phina, no need to pretend because we are both adults. There was an instant connection when we shook hands at the airport. Do you think I don’t notice the way you look at me and even dressed at home just to catch my attention? Will you say you wore those sexy bump shorts and lingerie’s just for an old man like my father?” he added. “You are so right. But what if your father finds out?” I quizzed. He assured me that if we play our cards well, his father will never have the slightest idea. That was how our love affair started.

We spend more time in his office or mine playing love rather than working. In no time, everyone in the office knew that we were having an affair.

At home, in order to spend quality time in the arms of Morgan, especially throughout the night, I devised a means. My husband does not go to bed without taking a cup of tea, so I started dropping sleeping tablets in his tea. But I normally return to our bedroom at 5:00 in the morning so that he would not suspect anything because he is used to waking up between 5:30 and 5:45 a.m. everyday including Saturdays and Sundays.

The tablets make him sleep like a log of wood till the next morning even though he would wake up complaining of tiredness. Whenever he complained, I always suggested that it might be his drugs since his doctor just changed his prescription. He reluctantly agreed with me but I knew deep inside of him, he was convinced that something was wrong. In fact, at a time, we suspected that he was suspicious of our affair although he never asked Morgan or me anything. From his spoken words and action, it pointed towards that direction.

We continued our escapade at home until that fateful day when he caught us making love. I had prepared his night tea as usual and even watched him drink it. I guess he played a fast one on us that night. I was with him in the room when he fell asleep, or so I thought, before sneaking to Morgan’s room as usual. About three hours later, while we were fast asleep in each other’s arms, someone tapped us on the leg at the same time. When we opened our eyes, it was him (my husband). He shook his head and walked out of the room.

Up till today, he has not said a word about that night. He still relates well with me and his son. However, his health condition has worsened. I know it is not right to marry for material gains but I have truly fallen in love with his son, Morgan even though I know it is wrong. My heart belongs to Morgan and not his father. Surprisingly, I am not ashamed of it. The other day, he called his lawyer to the house, and we are so sure he adjusted his will.

But the truth is that what do you expect when you have a young and beautiful lady like me, a handsome young man in my age range like Morgan, and a 62-year-old man under the same roof ? Of course, anything could happen. The chemistry between Morgan and I is unexplainable. However, what my husband (his dad) would do next, I do not know. The truth is that I love Morgan.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!