JOKE OF THE DAY


Akpors who wanted to get rid of his nagging and over demanding 
girlfriend tried all attempts which didn't work out. 

One day, an idea flashed into his head. 

He logged into Facebook, browsed into people's profile and succeeded 
in downloading four beautiful girls pictures. 

He printed it out and wrote with red ink R.I.P on each of the pictures.

He hid them in a magazine and kept it on top of his television. 

One Saturday morning, his girlfriend was cleaning the house and saw 
the pictures on the magazine. 

She walked up to him at the bedroom... 

Girlfriend: Darling! 

Akpors: Sweetie what is it?. 

Girlfriend: I saw this pictures in the magazine at the top of the 
television. Who are these girls?. 

Akpors: Oh that, forget about them, it's not important. 

Girlfriend: It's important to me, I need to know please. 

Akpors: Ok, this one is Onome, I met her at a friend's wedding. We 
dated and wanted to get married, but two months before the wedding, 
she got involved in a car accident and died. 

This one is Ngozi, we met at Mr Biggs restaurant, we dated for a 
while. One day, she was heading to Lagos and her car caught fire, she 
got burnt beyond recognition. 

This one is Roselyn, she was my neighbour's daughter who came back 
from London on a visit. We met and spent a night together, she got 
involved in a plane crash while returning back to London. Her corpse 
was never found. 

This one, oh Angela, her name is Angela, I loved her so much. We went 
to visit my pastor, on our way back a truck ran over our keke napep, 
she died instantly and I and the driver survived. It was after her 
that I met you. 

Girl (Cuts in): ...Met who? No be me and you o. 

She ran 100M under 6secs, who is Bolt? LMAO!!!

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!